Today we have the lovely and talented Stacey Jay visiting. We loved You’re So Undead to Me, and can’t wait to read Undead Much?
(Charity notes that a book title with punctuation make it difficult to write sentences proclaiming desire to read said book. That is not a question. We really do want to read Undead Much? Argh, there it goes again. Why don’t we just move on to the book?)
Even Zombie Settlers with Super Hot Boyfriends get the Blues…
A few months ago I was a normal girl with a normal life. But that was before my power to Settle the Undead returned and someone tried to kill me with zombies.
Now I work magic and practice kicking butt while trying to find time for pom squad and my boyfriend, Ethan, and trying NOT to think about how freaky my life has become. It can be tough. Still…things could be worse…
Oh yeah, right:
1. Feral new super-strong zombies. Check.
2. Undead psychic hottie predicting a zombie apocalypse. Check.
3. Earth-shattering secrets that could land me in Settler prison for life. Check.
4. Cheerleader vs. pom squad turf war threatening the end of the half time as we know it. Check.
I’m going to need therapy (and a cookie) if I live through the week. Unfortunately I’m learning that’s not something Zombie Queens can take for granted.
Stacey Jay is a workaholic with three pen names, and a sick sense of humor. She loves creepies, crawlies, and of course, romance. What would a zombie novel–or any novel–be without kisses that make your toes tingle?
Stacey has been a full time writer since 2005 and can’t think of anything she’d rather be doing. Her former careers include theatre performer, professional dancer, poorly paid C-movie actress, bartender, and waiter.
1. The future has arrived and geeks finally rule the world. You’ve been called before a council to establish your geek cred. What will you tell them?
I will confess that I know almost every line to “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”, that I’ve dressed up as a Conehead more than once, and that I have a vast collection of t-shirts with only words on them.
2. The Geek Girls are always armed with Nerds and Smarties at public appearances. What type of candy best represents your book?
Sugar skulls from a Dia de los Muertos festival. Scary, zombie-friendly, and sugary all at the same time.
3. It’s mash up time at cheerleading tryouts! What two songs would your main character combine to create the perfect dance performance?
The theme song from “Exodus” mixed with something from Eminem. I think it would work…maybe…lol…
And … if you have a yen for zombies and fashion, head on over to Zombies in Tiaras, the very funny blog by Stacey and Julie Linker.